As much as seven billion pounds is missing from local government coffers, caused by fraud such as: avoiding business rates, falsely claiming small business relief and council tax avoidance.
Identifying fraud, and reclaiming these lost billions is a double-win for local councils, creating revenue and creating a fairer, safer community to live in.
Register for this webinar as we discuss five ways how councils can make better use of fraud data to detect and investigate more fraud:
• Looking at a wider scope of data
• Creating better collaboration between councils
• Maintaining fraud data and updating it frequently
• Merging council data & other network fraud databases
• Reducing reliance on whistle-blowers