Due to popular demand, the number of places available at this free webinar have been extended. Find out the five best ways to use data better to fight fraud.
As much as seven billion pounds is missing from local government coffers, caused by fraud such as: avoiding business rates, falsely claiming small business relief and council tax avoidance.
Identifying fraud, and reclaiming these lost billions is a double-win for local councils, creating revenue and creating a fairer, safer community to live in.
Register for this webinar as we discuss five ways how councils can make better use of fraud data to detect and investigate more fraud:
• Looking at a wider scope of data
• Creating better collaboration between councils
• Maintaining fraud data and updating it frequently
• Merging council data & other network fraud databases
• Reducing reliance on whistle-blowers