Empowering change: How digital transformation can help you work smarter. Join BT experts and customers live on 25 June, 15.00
The future is now. Many organisations have long planned to embrace digital transformation. But now finding smarter ways of working has become a top priority. This one-hour live webcast is the second in our series, looking at how you can adapt fast. Designed for senior leaders in IT and beyond, this event will explore why digital transformation is more important than ever and the steps you can take to get it right.
Hosted by technologist and broadcaster, David McClelland, and guest speakers:
• Mike Sherman, Chief Strategy and Transformation Officer, BT
• Alex Blatchford, Digital Service Delivery Director, Metropolitan Police
• Andy Beale, Chief Engineer, BT Sport
Session 1: Why digital transformation matters more than ever – and how to deliver it faster. With Mike Sherman, Chief Strategy and Transformation Officer, BT.
Session 2: How the Met Police are connecting their people to transform policing and become one of the most trusted forces in the world. With Alex Blatchford, Digital Service Delivery Director, Metropolitan Police.
Session 3: How BT Sport has embraced a fully remote model and radicalised their channel operation. With Andy Beale, Chief Engineer, BT Sport.
We’ll also end with a panel discussion with our guest speakers, followed by a Q&A session.
Date: Thursday 25 June, 15:00
Duration: 60 minutes
Format: Live webcast
If you missed the first event, Accelerating Change, don’t worry - you can view it here. You’ll find analysis from our experts and insight from our customers on collaboration in the current climate, including:
• Nicola Millard tackling the question of whether collaboration means better business performance
• Iggy O'Doherty, Chief Strategy Officer for Digital Transformation Services, NICS discussing the impact coronavirus has had on their organisation, alongside Rachel Higham, BT's Managing Director of IT
• Cisco and BT discussing the tech that is now powering a remote workforce
If you’d like more information about how BT can support your organisation, please visit our website or get in touch with your Account Manager.