Harrow Council is taking action against the owner of a house where two men were found dead and five others were hospitalised after a possible carbon monoxide leak.
The police were called to the property on Sunday afternoon and found two men, 35 and 42, had died in what they describe as ‘unexplained’ circumstances.
Five other people who were residing at the multiple occupancy address have been hospitalised.
The police and the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) are investigating, but it is suspected the men died of carbon monoxide poisoning.
Harrow Council has also said it will be taking action against the landlord for ‘operating an unlicensed HMO.’