After a rigorous process, Alumasc was the highest-ranked flat roofing supplier appointed by LHC to their FR2 (Flat Roofing) Procurement Framework Agreement – for local authorities, social landlords and other public-sector bodies procuring social housing and public building construction, refurbishment and maintenance.
Alumasc scored highly on quality and price, and provided strong evidence of social responsibility, sustainability, legislation compliance, quality management, equal opportunities and diversity, health and safety, and financial stability.
Why Public Sector organisations should use FR2
• Rapid identification of fully-compliant, LHC-approved flat roof suppliers
• Competitive prices and access to annual project rebate facility
• Quick, efficient procurement
• Instant access to project data
• Delivery period and service level guarantees
• Design and regulatory compliance advice
• High quality standards
• Quick project starts
For further information contact Alumasc Roofing Systems on 01744 648400 or email@example.com.
To request a free Alumasc Flat Roof Refurbishment Seminar at your premises, visit www.alumascroofing.co.uk/alumasc/alumasc-flat-roof-refurbishment-cpd/ or call 03335 771500.