What a subscription will do for you
Subscribing to LocalGov.co.uk will provide you with a comprehensive information service. You will be able to navigate between news items, reference material and personnel contact details.
With full access to the site collating information has never been more simple.
From statistical information in the financial tables you will be able to link back to a single council, access that council’s personnel and related news articles. From a news article you will be able to access other councils and personnel included within the story and continue your search from there. The permutations are endless.
With LocalGov all aspects of local government are at your command
Which subscription package is right for you?
Single User Access
- A single user subscription is priced at £365 + VAT
- This single access subscription will allow a individual user access to the complete site
- This user access does not allow concurrent users, i.e. 2 people cannot access the site using the same login details
- This subscription is perfect for individuals wishing to access a comprehensive local government database
- A corporate subscription is priced at £1490 + VAT
- This multiple user subscription will allow up to 100 people to access the site
- Each user will be provided with their own login and registration details
- Your “Administrator” controls management of, and access to, the site. There are no fiddly IP registration forms to fill for each subscriber
- A company that takes out a corporate subscription will be provided with all the tools necessary to register their own personnel, and cancel and reinstate individuals under that subscription. All these functions will be controlled by the designated Administrator from within your organisation
- As a corporate subscription Administrator you are able to view all subscriptions, see who is currently using the site and how many subscriptions you have remaining
- There is an online resubscribe option. You will have constant access to information on how long you have remaining on your subscription and will be able to update your purchase online
- As an Administrator you have a hotlink to customer service. At the touch of a button you have the ability register issues, problems, or ask questions (but don’t worry there is also a phone number!)