Municipal Year Book (MYB)
Informing Local Government Since 1897
At MYB we are committed to providing high quality local government contact and statistical information.
For over 11 decades we have supported both the public and private sectors with:
- - Detailed listings for ALL 432 UK local authorities
- - Extensive contact listings for principal council officers - currently exceeding 40,000 named individuals
- - Coverage of a broad scope of local authority job functions
- - Vital council statistics, facts & figures
- - Unrivalled data quality
MYB relies on first hand data collection, with representatives from our dedicated editorial staff speaking direct to a nominated point of contact from each authority we list.
Our long-standing affiliation and good relations with the UK local authority network go a long way to insuring the depth of information we can provide you and the accuracy and integrity of our data. This is what makes MYB the most detailed local government contact directory of its kind.
Did you know?
The average number of sick days taken per local authority employee is 8.27 *
- Civic Suite
- Town Hall
- SE6 4RU
- Tel: 020 8314 6000
- Web: www.lewisham.gov.uk
CouncilType London Chief Executive Mr Barry Quirk Leader of the Council No of Officers 86 No of Councillors 55 Full Time Staff 2373 Part Time Staff 709 Population Election Frequency Elections are of whole council Housing Stock